Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Knowing yourself is important !!!

Who am I ??? What i am doing ??? How often we ask these questions to ourself... I ask these questions to myself on daily basis... Reason is pretty simple i want to know myself and still i found my reactions are different on same situations :( Again, I believe in introspection i believe every thing good or evil has a purpose and there is nothing without purpose here in our surrounding !!!

In my earlier assignment i was dealing with multiple logical brains and on each day i am having a challenge to handle the different situations which comes my way... ONE thing i learnt is knowing oneself is important because i believe you can better judge yourself rather th other... Rhonda Bryne "The Secret" quoted a beautiful sentence "Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable."

I am not talking about spirituality here rather what i am trying to say is it is important for us to give some time to us also because we spent lot of time in office\, Planning, Deadlines and so on and after five day when weekend comes and how it goes we never realize... It is important for us to think and think about ourself... The questions i mentioned above need to be asked to ourself on daily basis and one fine day you will be having answers to everything...

We are living in time where each individual have a focus for their career, their passion… things that they wanna do in their idle time .. We have started enjoying this and this is time where we are going wrong because everyone of us are in so much of comfortability zone that none of us want to come out of this. We are tied up in that unpersuasive schedule...

Answer below questions and you will find your self in strange situation:
1. What i have done in past 7 days, 1 month , 1 year... ?
2. Is i am adding values to society or to my family?
3. WHO AM I?


Thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment